Ancient Sumerians have drunk beer in increasing numbers – almost half of all Sumerian grain harvests have been turned into malt, from which the beer was prepared later. Malted barley has been the only raw material for producing whiskey during 333 years. The time is changing, but the principals remain constant: the taste of most popular drinks in the world still depends on malt quality.
Storing malt has its own finer points, which are taken into consideration by the specialists of Tauralt. The place where malt is kept can’t be humid or with high temperature. Steadfast implementation of malt storage requirements ensures our clients high quality materials at any time.
- issue of the certificates of origin
- obtainment of Phytosanitary Certificates
- operations of import and export
- quality control according to Food Safety Regulations Act (HACCP) and International Food Standard (IFS)
- sample collection
- transportation in bulk or in bags
- Baltic countries
- CIS countries
- Western Europe
- Main office in Estonia